You’re Admitted - What’s next?
Congratulations and welcome to our Graduate School family!
Now that you have been admitted into UTSA, below are 5 steps to confirm your attendance:
- Review your decision letter carefully. There may be some conditions that must be met in order for you to be fully admitted into our graduate programs.
- Please ensure we have received all your official transcripts; if not, please request and submit them as soon as possible
- Contact your Graduate Advisor of Record (GAR) for your program to discuss course registration
- Register for classes; do not delay!
- Attend our Graduate Student Orientation to become acclimated to Graduate School
International Students click HERE for your next steps!