Preliminary and final deadlines are set for each semester, Spring, Summer, and Fall. These deadlines are firm.
- Preliminary Draft Deadline: Wednesday, April 1st by 5:00 p.m.
- Final Deadline: Monday, May 4th by 5:00 p.m.
- Preliminary Draft Deadline: Wednesday, July 8th by 5:00 p.m.
- Final Deadline: Monday, August 10th by 5:00 p.m.
- Preliminary Draft Deadline: Wednesday, November 4th by 5:00 p.m.
- Final Deadline: Monday, December 7th by 5:00 p.m.
Final copies must meet the required formatting standards as shown in the formatting template. Incorrectly formatted final copies cannot be accepted. As this may affect graduation plans, students are strongly encouraged to submit a preliminary draft before the posted preliminary draft deadline.
Plaza Norte Building (PNB) 2.210
Monday - Friday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
John Shaffer III
Assistant Director of Graduate Student Success