Formatting Webinars & Workshops
Each semester, The Graduate School offers multiple Thesis/Dissertation Formatting webinars and/or workshops. Students whose program requires a master's thesis or doctoral dissertation are strongly encouraged to attend a formatting webinar or workshop. All sessions are identical and cover the following information:
- The Graduate School's required formatting
- Review of the formatting template
- Preliminary and Final Deadlines
- Preliminary Draft process
- Final submission requirements
These sessions are for students currently working on their thesis or dissertation. If you have not yet begun work on your thesis/dissertation, please plan to attend a workshop in a later semester.
Formatting & Submission Workshops
For students who are unable to attend a formatting webinar due to scheduling conflicts or technology issues, we are offering one in-person workshop in Summer 2015.
- Workshops for the summer have now ended.
Plaza Norte Building (PNB) 2.210
Monday - Friday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm