Research Grant Proposal Program
Are you looking to fund a special research project? This 8-week program is progressive -- students will have specific goals to reach each session. By the end of the program, students will be prepared to submit a grant proposal for funding consideration.
- Introduction to grant proposal writing
- Finding the right sources of funding
- Application process and submission deadlines
- Titling the project, bio-sketches, and budgets
- Abstract, specific aims, and student/PI concurrence
- Experimental approach
- Overall application review
- Go or no-go decision to submit
The Research Grant Proposal Program takes place during the fall and summer semesters. Attendees who complete 6 out of the 8 workshops will receive a Certificate of Completion. Lunch will be provided for attendees. This program is free to current UTSA graduate students.
Date: Wednesdays, May 17 - July 5
Time: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Location: Graduate Student Professional Development Center, GSR 1.204