Time Management in Graduate School
Location: Downtown Campus or Online Webinar
FS 1.402 (In-person workshop) OR online webinar
Upcoming Occurrences in the next 3 months:
June 8, 2013 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Description: Time Management in graduate school is imperative and an integral skill utilized by students to be successful throughout a graduate program. This workshop will provide useful tips and information on how to effectively manage time associated with a graduate student’s busy lifestyle. Topics covered include:
- Setting goals and priorities
- Developing a personalized schedule/calendar
- Setting expectations of time availability with family and friends
- Time-effective study tips
- Creating a life balance incorporating career responsibilities, academic coursework, and social/personal time.
This workshop is facilitated by The Graduate School office and is definitely worth your time!