Master of Science/Bachelor of Science - Computer Engineering
Integrated Program Description
The University of Texas at San Antonio integrated bachelor and master’s degree program provides the opportunity for outstanding undergraduate students to simultaneously begin work on a master’s degree.
We offer integrated bachelor and master’s degree programs in the following areas. Please link to the program pages and contact the department for more information.
|College of Engineering||BS-Electrical Engineering||MS-Electrical Engineering|
|College of Engineering||BS-Computer Engineering||MS-Computer Engineering|
Policy and Admission Requirements for Integrated Bachelor and Master’s Degree Programs
- Currently attending/active BS - Computer Engineering undergraduate degree seeking major, with at least 75 credit hours towards the undergraduate program.
- Have an overall grade point average of 3.3/4.0 cumulative GPA or higher.
- Select the BS/MS Integrated, Master of Science program on the Graduate School online application.
- Submit online application with a non-refundable application fee.
- Submit all required items listed for the program of interest.
Once admitted to the Integrated BS-MS, you are required to meet the academic standards of the Graduate School. For details on Graduate School policies and procedures go to the Graduate School website: http://graduateschool.utsa.edu/current-students/
Graduate School Handbook: http://graduateschool.utsa.edu/images/uploads/Graduate_Handbook_2012-2013.pdf
Financial Aid / Scholarships
- For tuition purposes, students will be considered undergraduates until they complete their undergraduate requirements, which should be no later than the end of the fourth year.
- Once admitted to an integrated program in their junior or senior year, they will continue to be charged at the undergraduate rate and retain eligibility for undergraduate funding.
- After completing 120 credit hours or bachelor’s requirements, students will be classified as a Graduate Student.
For additional information:
University of Texas at San Antonio - Graduate School
Office: PNB 2.210
Phone: (210) 458-4331