Program Overview & Registration
The Graduate School at The University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA) hosts the Graduate & Professional School Fair each year. This year the event will take place on Wednesday, October 24 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at The Sombrilla Plaza. The Sombrilla Plaza is located on the UTSA main campus near the John Peace Library. This will be an exclusive opportunity for representatives to showcase their programs and interact with our diverse and highly qualified student body.
- We offer programs across seven colleges including: Architecture, Construction & Planning, Business, Education & Human Development, Engineering, Liberal & Fine Arts, Public Policy and Sciences
- UTSA is ranked No. 8 in the nation in awarding bachelor's degrees to Hispanic students by Hispanic Outlook in Higher Education
- UTSA’s student population is 53% Hispanic, 9% Black or African-American, 5% Asian and 24% White
- UTSA has been recognized as one of the top 5 young universities in the nation by the Times Higher Education
Click the image below to Register Today and SAVE!
- Early Bird: $175
- June 1- July 31
- General: $200
- August 1 - September 30
- Late: $225
- October 1 - October 24 (If space is available)
- Event marketing and access to a diverse and highly qualified student population
- A six ft. table with two chairs
- Light refreshments during check-in
- Two meal tickets for lunch
- Access to AirRowdy_Guest Wi-Fi
Registration and Payment Instructions for Vendors:
- Click the image above to get linked to the registration form.
- Please ensure that you fully complete the registration form before processing your payment.
- If you are unable to submit your payment at the time of registration save your PayPal link to pay later.
- Payment must be received by 5 p.m. on July 31 to qualify for early bird pricing.
- Credit Card is the preferred form of accepted payment; if any other payment methods are required send an email to email@example.com
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Vendors will need to contact The Graduate School at UTSA to cancel registration or request a refund.
- To receive a full refund we ask that you submit your request at least one week prior to the event, Wednesday, October 17.