“Completing my doctorate degree in educational leadership has opened doors and opportunities for me I never could have imagined when I decided to enter the program.”
You’re Admitted - What’s next?
Congratulations! Welcome to our Graduate School family.
Now that you have been admitted to UTSA, below are 5 steps to confirm your attendance:
- Review your decision letter and ASAP record carefully. There may be conditions that must be met in order for you to be fully admitted into your program.
- Verify that we have received all your official transcripts; if not, please request and submit them as soon as possible.
- Contact your Graduate Advisor of Record (GAR) for your program to discuss course registration
- Register for classes; do not delay!
- Attend our Graduate Student Orientation to become acclimated to Graduate School
International Students click HERE for your next steps!