“Completing my doctorate degree in educational leadership has opened doors and opportunities for me I never could have imagined when I decided to enter the program.”
How to Submit your Application in 7 Steps
The Graduate School at University of Texas at San Antonio supports the success of each student we serve to meet their academic, professional and personal goals. This application may be used for graduate certificate, master, and doctoral degree programs.
All applicants must submit the completed application with all of the required materials to complete their application. The Graduate School highly encourages all applicants to review the departmental program of interest website to determine if any additional requirements are necessary. Please do not send materials/credentials to departments. After required items are completed, Graduate Admissions will review all of the documents and forward files to the appropriate department for academic review upon receipt of all required items. Graduate Admissions will notify the applicant once a decision has been determined by email. If admissions is granted, official documents are required.
Applicant’s name and date of birth should be printed clearly on all paper documents.
If you have any questions during the application process, please feel free to contact us:
The University of Texas at San Antonio
Attn: The Graduate School
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249
Graduate Admissions Questions:
- Designate if you are a Domestic or International applicant Domestic applicants include:
- U.S Citizens and Permanent Residents of the United States
- International applicants include: non-U.S citizens and non-permanent residents of the United States
- Create a login username by using your email address and your own personal password
- Login and begin your online application and complete all requirements
- Profile Requirement
- Your entire Education History, upload unofficial transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
- Test Scores
- Acknowledgement Form
- Employment Information Form
- Parental Information Form
- Texas Residency Form
- Personal Statement/Letter of Intent/Artist Statement
- Any additional application requirements may be uploaded
- As you complete each section click "Save and Next"
- Pay your non-refundable (non-transferable) application fee and upload a proof of payment. This is a copy of your order confirmation email in pdf format.
- Click the link to return to the application
- Review and click submit.
- You will then receive an email from The Graduate School acknowledging your application has been successfully submitted.
- Confirm your application was submitted by logging back into your application. Under the Entry term and Program, a green check mark with "Submitted - Date submitted" will be provided.