Multidisciplinary Studies Building (MS)
Monday - Friday
8 A.M. - 5 P.M.
Phone: (210) 458-4331
Fax: (210) 458-4332
First Generation & New Grad Student Resources
The Graduate School is pleased to provide online resources dedicated to the success of our first-generation graduate students. Both first-gen and new graduate students will find these resources helpful to effectively navigate their graduate school journey.
Below is a prescribed list of prerecorded core-skill workshops that students can watch at their leisure and as their schedules permit. In addition, we have provided student service resource links where students can find supplemental support in the areas of graduate-level writing, research discovery, and health and wellness.
- Graduate Writing Game Plan
- Citation Management & Plagiarism
- Library Research Skills and Services for Graduate Students
- Introduction to Research Design
- Time Management in Graduate School
- The Grad's Speech: Managing and Mastering Presentations
- The UTSA Writing Center
- UTSA Libraries
- UTSA Counseling Services
- Purdue Owl – Citation Resources
- EndNote Citation Management Software (found on ASAP)