Research Grant Proposal Program
Are you looking to fund a special research project? This 8-week program is progressive -- students will have specific goals to reach each session. By the end of the program, students will be prepared to submit a grant proposal for funding consideration.
- Introduction to grant proposal writing
- Finding the right sources of funding
- Application process and submission deadlines
- Titling the project, bio-sketches, and budgets
- Abstract, specific aims, and student/PI concurrence
- Experimental approach
- Overall application review
- Go or no-go decision to submit
The Research Grant Proposal Program takes place during the fall and summer semesters. Attendees who complete 6 out of the 8 workshops will receive a Certificate of Completion. Lunch will be provided for attendees. This program is free to current UTSA graduate students.
Wednesdays, May 23 - July 11
12:00 - 2:00 PM