Visit Graduate Roadrunner Nation
We welcome you to come visit our campuses and get a sense of the graduate roadrunner experience firsthand! The UTSA Graduate School regularly hosts prospective students and groups (more than 5) at our Graduate Student Professional Development Center, one of the many graduate student resources available at UTSA. Our campus visits allow prospective students the opportunity to meet faculty, staff and current graduate students.
The graduate roadrunner nation visit includes:
- An overview of The UTSA Graduate School admissions/application process for domestic and international prospective students
- For individuals, meeting with a program specific faculty/professional staff to discuss unique aspects of the academic program
- For groups, Academic Information Sessions
- For groups, campus tours highlighting people, facilities and opportunities that are most meaningful for a prospective graduate student
- Information about financial assistance opportunities
- Details regarding graduate student resources and services available at UTSA
We are located at UTSA's Main Campus and host visits Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. To begin planning your visit to roadrunner nation, please select your type of visit. For group visit please complete the request form at least one month prior to your preferred date. Once you submit this form, a member of the Graduate Recruitment & Student Engagement Team will contact you with further information.
Note: You can save your information and return to the form by clicking the "save my progress box."
Visit Roadrunner Nation Form