Graduate Certificate in Construction Engineering, Science and Management
Basic Degree Information/Description
The Graduate Certificate in Construction Engineering and Management (CESM) is designed to prepare individuals with important practical knowledge necessary for successful careers in the construction industry. It certifies to employers that the individual that received the CESM graduate certificate has completed coursework essential to be a valuable asset to companies. The CESM graduate certificate courses will provide students with working knowledge in the areas of Project Controls and Scheduling, Construction Safety Planning and Management, Cost Estimating, Building information Modeling, Sustainable Construction and Delivery, Artificial Intelligence in Construction Management, Decision-Making in Construction Management, and Resiliency within the Built Environment and Leadership.
Admission Requirements and Prerequisites
The requirement for admission to the certificate program includes at least a senior level of a four year undergraduate degree in either Engineering, Architecture, Business, or other re;ated disciplines.
| General University Requirements
||Must meet certificate program regulations.
||A completed Graduate School application, unless currently enrolled as a degree-seeking graduate student.
||Official transcripts from all institutions attended. All international transcripts must be recorded in English or officially translated to English.
| Resume or Curriculum Vitae
||Resume is required.
| Letters of Recommendation
| Statement of Purpose
| Test Scores
| Evaluation of Foreign Credentials
||All applicants including non-U.S. citizens (International), U.S. Citizens, and permanent residents who have earned university-level credit from foreign institutions are required to submit official transcripts along with an evaluation of the transcripts from Foreign Credentials Service of America.
- An approved evaluation requires a detailed course-by-course evaluation. Summaries will not be accepted.
- Foreign credential evaluations must be received by the application deadline for your application to be processed.
- Foreign Credentials Service of America in Austin, TX is the only accepted evaluation agency. They can be reached at (512) 459-8429, firstname.lastname@example.org, or online at https://www.foreigncredentials.org/our-services/apply-now/.
- If you need a request form, please visit the FCSA website to access the form here.
| International Applicants
||Must meet international graduate student admission requirements
- IELTS: Minimum score of 6.5.
- TOEFL: Minimum scores of 79 or 60 for Internet or paper versions, respectively.