Doctoral Degree Programschoose a program
Master's Degreechoose a program
Graduate Certificate Programschoose a program
Downtown Campus Programschoose a program
Integrated Programschoose a program
We have two teams to help you through the process.
General questions prior to applying can be directed to our Graduate Recruiters.
Once you have applied, questions about the application process should then be directed to our Graduate Processors.
Graduate Recruiters: Located in the Multidisciplinary Studies Building 4.01.52
Office Hours: 8 A.M. - 5 P.M.
Monday, Wendesday and Friday - virtual office hours
Tuesday and Thursday - in-person
Phone: (210) 458-4331
Fax: (210) 458-4332
Office Hours: 8 A.M.–12 P.M.
Tuesday and Thursday - in-person
Phone: (210) 458-
Fax: (210) 458-
Send Official Transcripts to: email@example.com
Unofficial Transcripts and Other Documents for Spring 2022 can be Uploaded here! (requires UTSA
student ID in the form of abc123) if they have not been submitted as part of your application.
Unofficial Transcripts and Other Documents for Summer 2022 and Fall 2022 must be uploaded directly to the application.
M.B.A. - Executive M.B.A.
Basic Degree Information/Description
The Executive Master of Business Administration (E.M.B.A.) is structured specifically for executives, professionals, and rising leaders who have significant professional experience. This five-semester plan of study features cohort classes, lock-step weekend class scheduling, and an emphasis on acquiring advanced skills and knowledge needed to solve the pressing concerns of today’s fast paced economy. The E.M.B.A. is accredited by the AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, and conforms to its recommended guidelines.
Why Pursue an Executive M.B.A?
The EMBA program provides a collaborative learning environment where students engage with accomplished faculty and a diverse peer group with relevant experience and perspectives from a variety of industries. This collaborative environment provides an opportunity for students to strengthen business fundamentals and acquire advanced skills and knowledge that are immediately applicable and build an exceptional platform for career and personal growth.
Admission Requirements and Deadlines:
- Please reference the EMBA website at www.emba.utsa.edu for details on the admissions process
- Having had approximately 10 years of professional experience with increasing managerial responsibility. Less experienced applicants will be considered if they can demonstrate exceptional accomplishment.
- A completed graduate studies application. Please reference the EMBA website at www.emba.utsa.edu for details on the admissions process.
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended. All international transcripts must be recorded in English or officially translated to English.
- GMAT is not required
- A resume is required. Applicants are expected to have approximately 10 years of professional experience with increasing managerial responsibility. Less experienced applicants will be considered if they can demonstrate exceptional accomplishment.
- Applicants must submit 2 letters of recommendation.
- Applicants are required to participate in a personal interview with the E.M.B.A. Admissions Subcommittee of the Executive Programs Committee.
- Evaluation of Foreign Credentials: All applicants including non-U.S. citizens (International), U.S. Citizens, and permanent residents who have earned university-level credit from foreign institutions are required to submit official transcripts along with an evaluation of the transcripts from Foreign Credentials Service of America.
- An approved evaluation requires a detailed course-by-course evaluation. Summaries will not be accepted.
- Foreign credential evaluations be received by the application deadline for your application to be processed.
- Foreign Credentials Service of America in Austin, TX is the only accepted evaluation agency. They can be reached at (512) 459-8429, firstname.lastname@example.org, or online at https://www.foreigncredentials.org/our-services/apply-now/.
- If you need a request form, please visit the FCSA website to access the form here.
- IELTS: Minimum score of 6.5.
- TOEFL: Minimum scores of 79 or 60 for Internet or paper versions, respectively.