Doctoral Degree ProgramsPhysics (Ph.D.)
Master's Degreechoose a program
Graduate Certificate Programschoose a program
Downtown Campus Programschoose a program
Integrated Programschoose a program
Multidisciplinary Studies Building (MS)
Monday - Friday
8 A.M. - 5 P.M.
Phone: (210) 458-4331
Fax: (210) 458-4332
Master of Science/Bachelor of Science - Computer Engineering
Integrated Program Description
The University of Texas at San Antonio integrated bachelor and master's degree program provides the opportunity for outstanding undergraduate students to simultaneously begin work on a master's degree. We offer integrated bachelor and master's degree programs in the following areas. Please link to the program pages and contact the department for more information.
|College of Engineering||BS-Electrical Engineering||MS-Electrical Engineering|
|College of Engineering||BS-Computer Engineering||MS-Computer Engineering|
Policy and Admission Requirements for Integrated Bachelor and Master's Degree Programs
- Currently attending/active B.S. Computer Engineering undergraduate degree seeking major with at least 75 credit hours towards the undergraduate program.
- Have an overall grade point average of 3.3/4.0 cumulative GPA or higher.
- Select the BS/MS Integrated, Master of Science program on the Graduate School online application.
- Submit online application with a non-refundable application fee.
- Submit all required items listed for the program of interest.
Once admitted to the Integrated BS-MS, you are required to meet the academic standards of the Graduate School. For details on Graduate School policies and procedures go to the Current Students section of The Graduate School website or download the Graduate School Handbook.
Financial Aid / Scholarships:
- For tuition purposes, students will be considered undergraduates until they complete their undergraduate requirements, which should be no later than the end of the fourth year.
- Once admitted to an integrated program in their junior or senior year, they will continue to be charged at the undergraduate rate and retain eligibility for undergraduate funding.
- After completing 120 credit hours or bachelor's requirements, students will be classified as a Graduate Student.
For additional information:
The Graduate School
Office: PNB 2.210
Phone: (210) 458-4331