The Graduate School is committed to advancing academic excellence in graduate and postdoctoral education and training. We have several departments that can assist you with questions regarding professional development activities, administrative processes, and graduate student success initiatives.
Office Hours: 8 A.M. to 5 P.M., Monday through Friday
Campus Location: GSR 2.116
Questions regarding admissions, transcripts and recruiting.
Administrative Support Operations
The administrative staff oversees our application system, customer relations manager, account management, reconciliation, forms, and student petitions among many other responsibilities. This team is typically behind the scenes of The Graduate School but their responsibilities are the driving force.
For any questions, please contact our student service specialist at (210) 458-4331.
- Primary manager of day-to-day administrative operations
- Supervise front desk operations and processes related to Graduate School documents
- Point of contact for academic policy questions
- Oversees Graduate School documents and provides support for academic policy inquires
- Point of contact for Senior Vice Provost and Dean of the Graduate School
- Point of contact for Graduate School travel
- G.R.A.D. Space Coordinator
- Point of Contact for Departmental Purchasing
- Assists with Departmental Budgeting
- Assists with Front Desk Operations