Student Success & Professional Development Team
The Graduate School is committed to growing our Graduate Community through Student Success and Professional Development workshops, speaker series, and events. Our goal is to ensure all our graduate students are prepared with the tools and skills necessary to become successful in the academy or workforce.
For general inquiries, please contact:
Phone: (210) 458-4111
- Graduate Student Success
- Postdoctoral affairs
John Shaffer, M.A.
Associate Director for Student Success & Professional Development
- Develops programming initiatives to support graduate student professional development
- Supervises all processes related to thesis and dissertation requirements
- Manages the daily operations of all initiatives for current students out of The Graduate School
- Graduate student support for thesis and dissertation formatting and submissions
- Training modules for graduate students preparing their thesis and dissertation submissions