Multidisciplinary Studies Building (MS)
Monday - Friday
8 A.M. - 5 P.M.
Phone: (210) 458-4331
Fax: (210) 458-4332
Graduate Student Association
The Graduate Student Association in collaboration with The Graduate School is the collective voice for the graduate student community at UTSA. The purpose of GSA is to:
- Provide a social network and support group for graduate students in order to increase retention and student success.
- Connect graduate students with resources and support services that are essential to gaining the most from the UTSA experience.
- Increase communication among graduate students, faculty, and administration at UTSA.
- Provide graduate students with the opportunity to attend workshops and seminars that will help them with their research, thesis writing, grant writing, etc.
- Foster an academic environment in which graduate students can freely express their ideas and opinions on current issues, cutting-edge research, and other academic concerns.