Graduate Student Association
The Graduate Student Association in collaboration with The Graduate School is the collective voice for the graduate student community at UTSA. The purpose of GSA is to:
- Provide a social network and support group for graduate students in order to increase retention and student success.
- Connect graduate students with resources and support services that are essential to gaining the most from the UTSA experience.
- Increase communication among graduate students, faculty, and administration at UTSA.
- Provide graduate students with the opportunity to attend workshops and seminars that will help them with their research, thesis writing, grant writing, etc.
- Foster an academic environment in which graduate students can freely express their ideas and opinions on current issues, cutting-edge research, and other academic concerns.