Coronavirus: What Graduate Students Need to know
Graduate School Communications
- UPDATE 7/6/21: TOEFL scores will be required from international applicants starting Fall 2022 for College of Engineering and College of Sciences. View a complete list here.
- UPDATE 6/14/21: Foreign credential evaluations are required for all applicants to the Alvarez College of Business. All applicants, including non-U.S. citizens (international), U.S. citizens, and permanent residents who have earned university-level credit from foreign institutions are required to submit official transcripts along with an evaluation of the transcripts from Foreign Credential Services of America. This is the only accepted evaluation agency for The Graduate School.
- UPDATE 3/10/21: Temporary test score suspension of GRE, GMAT, and TOEFL scores has been extended for Spring, Summer and Fall 2022 applications for most programs. View a complete list of suspension updates here.
- UPDATE 10/7/20: Temporary test score suspension of GRE, GMAT, and TOEFL scores has been extended for the Summer 2021 and Fall 2021 application cycle for most programs. View a list of suspension updates here.
- Temporary Suspension of Official TOEFL Test Scores and Official Transcripts
- Temporary Suspension of GRE and GMAT test scores 3/19/20
- Graduate School Operations Update 3/18/20
- Graduate School Operations 3/12/20