The Graduate School is committed to advancing academic excellence in graduate and postdoctoral education and training. We have several departments that can assist you with questions regarding professional development activities, administrative processes, and graduate student success initiatives.
Office Hours: 8 A.M. to 5 P.M., Monday through Friday
Campus Location: GSR 2.116
Questions regarding admissions, transcripts and recruiting.
Special and Adjoint Members of the Graduate Faculty
How do department's request special or adjoint membership for a faculty member?
- An application for Special Membership or an application for Adjoint Membership must be filled out and current Vita must be attached.
- The completed application must be submitted by department in which the applicant would like to be a Special or Adjoint member.
- The application must be approved by the Graduate Program Chair, the Department Chair, and the Associate Dean of the college.
- After all the signatures have been gathered at the department and college level, the form must be routed to the Graduate School.
- The Graduate Council's Membership committee will vote on the application, and if it is approved by the majority of the committee, it will go before the council at the next Graduate Council meeting for final approval.
- If the council approves the application at their monthly meeting, a monthly membership list will be updated here: List of Approved Special and Adjoint Members
- Application Deadlines
- Dates of Graduate Council Meetings
- Applications for Adjoint and Special Membership
- FAQs on Special Membership of the Graduate Faculty
- FAQs on Adjoint Members of the Graduate Faculty
For more information about this process, please email email@example.com.